.Advocate Boaz Reuven
Boaz Reuven Law Office was founded in 2006 by Boaz Reuven Adv; the Office employs two attorneys and three administrative workers. Boaz Reuven israel office law had grown rapidly and attained substantial achievements in the field of criminal law. Our Office is characterized by judicial creativity and uncompromising professionalism, and is fully recruited in favor of the client. Our Office renders a variety of legal services, by way that facilitates interdisciplinary work and broad capabilities of analyzing legal issues involving israel criminal lawyers. The Office represents its clients in all legal instances (Magistrate's, District and Supreme Courts) and in a wide range of criminal offenses.
Our israel Office law places great emphasis on the preliminary procedures of filing indictments and accompanies its clients in all stages of the legal proceeding, from the police interrogation and arrest procedures, to the evidence hearings in court.
The Office staff consists of experts in israel Criminal Law, including senior lecturers in this field, who work regularly with the various State Attorney divisions.
Our Office law stands-out among the numerous israel criminal lawyers offices and it intentionally and by definition refrains from representing known criminals with a history of criminal entanglements with the Law. The Office clients are in most cases either suspects or defendants whose current complication with the law is a first for them.
Our Office is located in the very heart of Tel-Aviv in israel; a short walk from the Magistrates, District Court of Tel-Aviv, the State Attorney - Central District and from all other government institutions.
Areas of Practice
Boaz Reuven israel Office law specializes in representing non-criminal persons under interrogation / suspects / defendants whose current entanglement with the law is a first for them. Throughout the entire legal proceeding, and at times even during the interrogation, our Office meticulously ensures the proceedings are kept behind closed doors and strictly protects the privacy of its clients. Our Office accompanies the client from the interrogation at the police station, throughout the hearings in the various State Attorney offices and unto the court proceedings.
Most of the Office clients are non-criminal suspects / defendants; such people that have been complicated as suspects and defendants in a crime for the first time in their lives. At times, they are suspected without doing any wrong, sometimes they are accused exaggeratedly in relation to their actions in reality, and in such an irregular manner that does not characterize their way of life. Are clients are often innocent and happen to be in the place of a severe criminal event and, due to incorrect conduct, the case had swelled to disproportional dimensions.
Furthermore, our Office specializes in closing criminal cases before trial, in non-judicial petitions (Attorney General of Israel, Head of the Criminal Prosecution and Investigation Officers in the various districts) and in methodical handling of pretrial proceedings. In addition, our Office knows how to take full advantage of the many opportunities the court gives such suspects that are not real criminals, and leverages these means to prevent indictment.
Fields of Expertise
Our israel criminal lawyers represents its clients in all legal instances (Magistrate's, District and Supreme Courts) and in a wide range of criminal offenses:
- Representation in offences of embezzlement, fraud and breach of trust: forgery, bribe, disruption of trial proceedings.
- Representation in physical-damage offenses: murder, manslaughter, sexual offenses, domestic violence.
- Representation in property offenses: blackmail, extortion, trespass, burglary, theft, robbery.
- Representation in offenses pursuant to the Dangerous Drugs Ordinance: self-use, possession, traficking, importing.
- Counsel and accompanying in police interrogations.
- Representation in military offenses: deserters (defectors), illegal substances, taking out weapons, abuse.
- Representation of prisoners: convict petitions, one-third committees, and interaction with the Israel Prison Service.
- Counsel and accompanying in interrogation, pursuant to the Prohibition on Money Laundering Law.
- Representation in business licensing offenses: running a business without a license, nuisances.
- Representation in planning and building offences: demolition orders, deviant use, etc.
- Representation in offences pursuant to the Youth Law.
- Representation of crime victims.
- Representation in hearings and managing cases of money laundering.
- Counsel and representation of suspects with police interrogators and in hearings before the various State Attorney offices.
- Extraditions operating in the framework of the extradition laws in Israel and overseas.
- Specializing in expungement of criminal indictments and criminal records, and maintaining the rights of the individual with the record.
Attorney Boaz Reuven
Boaz Reuven Adv. is a graduate of Law, LL.B
Founder and partner in the Office; holds an LL.B in Law and is a member of the Israeli Bar Association. Boaz Reuven Adv. specializes in israel Criminal Law and white-collar crimes; he had taken his internship with honorable Judge Hanan Efrati, at the Magistrate's Court in Tel-Aviv.
Following his internship and prior to opening his independent office, Boaz Reuvan Adv. worked at Bram Dachoach & Co. Law Office, which specializes in Criminal Law and white collar crimes, where he had specialized in the field of Taxation and Economy, from white collar offenses, money laundering and forfeitures, to offenses related to computers, the internet, gambling, the gray market, bribe, counterfeiting and fraud.
Boaz Reuvan Adv. is an Israeli military defense-lawyer, admitted by the Defense Lawyers Certification Committee, and holds a non-restricted security permit to represent soldiers in military courts.
Hours of Business: Sunday-Thursday 08:30 - 19:00
Counsel meetings only after coordinating in advance.
Office Tel: 972-3-6002726
Office Fax: 972-3-5224777